SBC SOBEC Clutch
SBC SOBEC Clutch is a microbial solution
of beneficial microbial metabolites
and biologically derived organic acids.
SBC SOBEC Clutch is a diverse soil
amendment derived from microbial digestion
and composting technologies.
• Provides diversity to plant/soil relationship
• Contains plant active organic acids
• Allows plants to increase nutrient assimilation.
• Solubilizes soil macro and micro nutrients
• Buffers salts in the soil.
• Aids in increasing soil biology.
• 20 – 40 gpa
Under extreme conditions use higher rates.
• 5 gpa/month
Can be used as a starter for new tree planting.
• 1 – 15 gpa
Can be applied alone over top of seed at